Sunday, October 25, 2015

How to Get Free Preppy Stickers!

On Instagram, I always see preppy stickers from brands like Vineyard Vines, Patagonia, Southern Tide, Marley Lilly, Sperry, etc. Today, I'll be telling you guys how you can get these preppy brand stickers!

Most of these preppy brands like Patagonia, Sperry, Chacos,Southern Tide, and Vineyard Vines will send you some free stickers if you contact them through there website! Email these brands saying how much you love their company, and politely ask for a few stickers so you can represent their brand. I emailed a some of these brands and received stickers from them after around two- three weeks. Remember that these companys are busy and it may take some time for them to process your email. Here are the contacts links for each brand where you can email the company to ask for stickers: 





Stores like Marley Lilly have adorable, preppy stickers! Marley Lilly used to give out free stickers, but now you can only get free stickers if you pay for a shipping and handling price! Marley Lilly has 13 cute stickers on their website. You can order up to 2 of each sticker by just paying a small shipping and handling cost. I think it's a great deal because the stickers are adorable and you can order so many for a small price! I just received some I ordered. They were so cute and worth the price. (This isn't sponsored, I just love Marley Lilly!) 

Marley Lilly Stickers: 

Hope you all liked my first blog post! Many more to come! Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment